Toronto Caribbean Carnival 2022
credited © Destination Toronto
A cultural explosion of Caribbean music, cuisine, revelry and visual and performing arts, for over fifty years Carnival has been a centrepiece of the festival season in Toronto.
When summer arrives in Toronto, the streets come alive with the sights, sounds and spirit of the Caribbean. And every year it draws carnival fans young and old, near and far to celebrate their heritage, music and, of course, food.
OFFICIAL LAUNCH - July 7
JUNIOR KING & QUEEN AND JUNIOR STEELBAND SHOWCASE - July 10 - Scarborough
JUNIOR CARNIVAL PARADE AND FAMILY DAY - July 16
OCPA CALYPSO SHOWCASE - July 24
KING AND QUEEN SHOWCASE - July 28
OSA Pan Alive - July 29
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jul 7, 2022 at 12:00 am (Thu)
- Jul 10, 2022 at 12:00 am (Sun)
- Jul 16, 2022 at 12:00 am (Sat)
- Jul 24, 2022 at 12:00 am (Sun)
- Jul 28, 2022 at 12:00 am (Thu)
- Jul 29, 2022 at 12:00 am (Fri)
- Jul 30, 2022 at 12:00 am (Sat)
- Jul 31, 2022 at 12:00 am (Sun)
- Aug 1, 2022 at 12:00 am (Mon)
Additional time info:
Information on Events and Scheduling will be provided in the upcoming months. Please check back with our website to keep updated.